Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Before I start:

I would like to pledge my sincere Gratitude first and foremost to God, because He made me and that's why I'm here writing whatever might come up and that i would encounter through this research. I'm hoping for funds for this research but I don't think I could have one but who knows. Before I start, I would like to tell the viewers/readers of this blog to be aware of dangers of what might came up. and I'm hoping for cooperation with my fellow blog mates to help me reach out those people knowledgeable of the topic to produce a better, believing, strong information to withstand any curiosity and confusion of the reader as well as myself.
To my beloved Spi mates in Ateneo de Zamboanga University I would like to bid goodbye in advance because I think I would have to leave any month from now or sooner. Im also looking forward to you r support and feedbacks guys. And I have a request, please pray that I may run my blogs(not just this one) succesfully and that may help and influence others to the path of truth, knowlegde and understanding towards the world. Thank you very much and a Blessed day everyone!

No comments: